The Care Home Insurance market has dramatically changed over the last few years. The choice of Insurance Company available to care providers has substantially reduced. Some insurance companies have withdrawn completely from the sector and others have dramatically changed their risk appetite.
As a result the choice of insurance provider for Care Home owners is now very restricted. There are very few “open market” solutions available plus a selection of care home insurance schemes, for which the level of cover can vary immensely.
InsurewithCare is the new solution for the restricted Care Home Insurance market.
We are a division of Cass-Stephens Insurances Limited, a family owned and managed independent insurance broker, established in 1966.
Backed by our team of 20 professional insurance advisors, InsurewithCare is headed by Paul Baldwin ACII, a Chartered Insurance Broker with over twenty years’ experience of advising care providers and Glenn Trafford a NEBOSH qualified health and safety consultant, who has specialised in the social care insurance sector throughout his insurance career.
InsurewithCare is a lot more than just another insurance scheme for care homes. With InsurewithCare you can expect:
- Real insurance advice – from insurance professionals who understand the care sector, and who will work with you to ensure that your insurances provide the cover and protection that your business actually needs
- Your business to be presented correctly to the Underwriter – The Insurance Act 2015 means that it now more imperative than ever you make a Fair Presentation of Risk to your Insurers. By getting to know your business, the care you provide, who you provide it for, how you do it, CQC outcomes and actions, etc we will make sure that the underwriters of InsurewithCare fully understand exactly what it is you do.
- Risk management advice – helping you to run your business in a safer and more compliant manner.
- Security – InsurewithCare is underwritten by a AA Rated leading insurance provider
- A policy you can rely on – care home insurance policies can vary immensely. We are confident that our policy wording is one of the best available in the UK insurance market, meaning that you can rely on it should you need to make a claim
- Claims service – we work with our clients throughout the claims process. We meet with insurers’ Loss Adjusters, and will appoint our own Adjuster to work for you if required, deal with the claims department and most importantly do our utmost to diminish the financial, time and emotional impact of a claim on your business.
We are very proud of what InsurewithCare can offer you. It really is a new perspective for Care Home Insurance