What our Policy Covers

At InsurewithCare we work with a carefully selected panel of insurers and arrange Care Home Insurance policies that provide our clients with the following protections:

  • Material Damage Section – covering Buildings, Stock, Computers and Resident’s Effects.
  • Business Interruption Section – Written on a loss of estimated gross revenue basis. We will provide you with real advice regarding your sum insured and the most suitable maximum indemnity period.
  • Loss of Registration Certificate
  • Combined Liability Section – Employers Liability, Public Liability and Products Liability cover, a meaningful Medical Malpractice extension and cover specifically in respect of claims for actual or alleged abuse

As a division of Cass-Stephens Insurances Limited, here at InsurewithCare we can advise you on and arrange for you all classes of commercial insurance in addition to our market-leading Care Home Insurance policy. Please see our Other Classes of Insurance page for more details.

Contact us today for advice and a quotation